- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled in a degree-granting program at a college/university in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have completed at least 2 semesters of undergraduate education
- Have at least 1 semester of undergraduate education remaining after completing MSU SROP
- Demonstrate a strong interest in graduate study (Masters or Ph.D.)
MSU SROP applications will be reviewed from November 1, 2016 through February 1, 2017. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Applicants interested can either use the MSU-Specific or Regional SROP application.
*Note: The PDF application is only for MSU SROP and does not go to other Big Ten Academic Alliance institutions. However MSU does review applications in the regional application system.