- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled in a degree-granting program at a college/university in the U.S.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have completed at least 2 semesters of undergraduate education
- Have at least 1 semester of undergraduate education remaining after completing MSU SROP
- Demonstrate a strong interest in graduate study at MSU (Masters or Ph.D.)
MSU SROP applications will be reviewed from November 1, 2021 through February 7, 2022. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Letters of recommendation can be mailed or emailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.