Asynchronous Online Training
In addition to in-person workshops offered by The Graduate School, the University of Minnesota has online modules covering important topics related to mentor professional development.
- Overview - online self-study
- Information Sheet to Access Online Self-Study (PDF)
- Online self-study for the mentors of grad students, postdocs, and junior faculty
- Online self-study for the mentors of undergrads
- Online self-study for mentors on motivating mentees (A paper documenting the development and testing of the online motivation module can be found here).
- NRMN's Unconscious Bias Course