Research Support

Research Enhancement Award

Funds are available to support activities that enhance graduate and graduate professional students’ research projects. These funds are provided by the Office of the Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies and administered by the Graduate School. Funds are available to support research activities including travel to participate in workshops, data collection, short courses and extramural laboratory rotations. Under special circumstances, funding requests to purchase supplies/materials relevant to the student’s research will be considered. Research enhancement funding is only for graduate students enrolled in a degree program. Criteria for applying for research enhancement funding and the application are located at: Research Enancement Funding Application (pdf)

For Insurance Coverage for International Travel information, please see

Graduate School International Health & Safety Orientation (PDF)

Other Research Support

National Science Foundation (NSF) Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)

Fulbright Programs