Upward Bound MSU is seeking diverse Summer Instructors to teach in the following subjects: Science, Math, English, Foreign Language. Position open until filled, early applications strongly encouraged. The closing date for applications is May 1, 2019.
- Preparation of lesson plans for each class;
- Assist in the coordination of relevant field trips;
- Counsel students regarding tutoring needs, academic adjustments, study habits and campus related services;
- Assess, monitor, and evaluate individual students’ academic success and performance;
- Completion of student final evaluations and grades;
- Keep Upward Bound staff updated on student issues and progress;
- Be conscientious and sensitive to the diverse needs of Upward Bound students;
- Maintain confidentiality of student information;
- Serve as a role model to all students.
Please contact Dr. Stephanie Anthony at email@example.com or 517-353-6701 if you have any questions.