The Lillian Kumata Scholarship Program offers a limited number of need-based, partial tuition scholarships to MSU international students and scholars and their spouses for the fall and spring semesters, up to $2,500.
The scholarship applicant MUST:
- Be the husband or wife of an international student currently registered at MSU.
- Be an international student (on a non-immigrant visa) enrolled in a class at MSU.
- Indicate evidence of financial need.
- Provide evidence of academic excellence.
- Complete ALL questions on the application form.
- Be able to appear in person for interview.
- Provide Academic Advisor’s name and contact information.
- Complete the Lillian Kumata Scholarship application (PDF) at https://cvip.isp.msu.edu/students/apply-participate/lillian-kumata-schol... and submit it to CVIP at email@example.com.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 27th 2019