Looking for some professional development this fall? The CIRTL Network is offering several online professional development opportunities designed for STEM/SBE graduate students and postdocs interested in faculty careers. Most of these online workshops have enrollment caps; all require advance registration.
Click the link for additional information.
- The Academic Job Search (September 12 & 19)
- Writing an Effective NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program Proposal (September 13)
- Getting the Job: How to Frame and Sell Your Teaching-as-Research Experience in Your Job Search (9/28 & 10/5/18)
- Creating and Owning Your Individual Development Plan (10/23 & 10/30/18)
- Identifying and Developing Your Leadership Style (11/12 & 11/26/18)
Want more? The CIRTL Network offers a wide range of programming that goes beyond professional development to teach participants about four pedagogical fundamentals: evidence-based teaching, learning through diversity, teaching-as-research, and learning communities. Stay tuned for upcoming newsletters highlighting fall programming that digs deep into each of these themes.
Questions about our programming? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.