These grants support research with colleagues at institutions across Canada. Applications accepted until September 16, 2019.
Eligibility for these awards, require the candidate to meet the minimum requirements mentioned below:
- Be U.S. citizens (Permanent residence is not sufficient).
- Hold a PhD or equivalent professional/terminal degree as appropriate.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be in compliance with all J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board (FFSB) guidelines.
- Be in compliance with all governmental regulations regarding visas, immigration, travel and residency.
- Applications accepted until September 16, 2019
For a more comprehensive overview of the application process please access this link.