This event is co-sponsored by the GROW and the GradTeaching Office.
As the semester ends, we are caught in many tasks and projects, we would like to invite you to take part in mindful activities to empty our full minds and holistically engage with ourselves and one another. Drop in anytime between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm for tea, snacks, arts and crafts, and practices that ground you during this busy time of year. The Graduate School staff welcomes you connect with us and with one another. Sit back with ambient music, essential oils, and nurture yourself with tea and snacks and connect with fellow graduate students.
Drop-in activities (all day):
- Make a beaded bracelet
- Write a gratidue note
- Coloring activities
- De-stress with fidgets
- Make calming glitter jars
- Chat with other grad students
- Have some tea and snacks
- 10:00-10:30 am: Yoga for Relaxation (No experience required - desk/chair yoga)
- 11:00 am-12:00 pm: Tea TIme
- 12:00-12:45 pm: EnJOY a Walk on Campus
- 1:00-1:45 pm: Mindfulness and Grounding Practices
- 2:00-2:30 pm: Origami
- 3:00-4:00 pm: Join us for a Board or Card Game
This event is in-person only! If you plan on joining any of our activities, please register using the link below. Anyone who joins will be entered into a raffle for a Care Packet!