The #ITeachMSU Talks are a series of breakout-style sessions focusing on a variety of topics centered around teaching and learning. Sessions will vary in style, facilitators, and size, but are intended to create a space for dialogue around teaching and practice for student success. Scheduled sessions and topics include:
- Facilitating Conversations about Race — 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Using Technology for Learning — 3:00pm - 3:50pm
- Using Technology for Learning — 4:00pm - 4:50pm
- Learning Assessment — 3:00pm - 3:50pm
- Student Mental Health — 4:00pm - 4:50pm
To register visit the Fall Teaching Assistant On-boarding registration page. Registration for individual sessions is included within the registration page. The registration deadline is August 1, 2018.