Thursday, February 3, 2022 - 10:30am to 12:30pm
Please join the Graduate School and the Office of Admissions for our virtual international graduate admissions session.
This webinar will be held on Thursday, February 3 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST, via Microsoft Teams. Presenters will discuss a variety of topics that will help attendees better understand the international graduate admissions process, including policies, procedures, and more.
The agenda is as follows:
- 10:30 a.m. – International Grad Student Admissions: An Overview
- Session led by Patrick Leahy & Renee Irrer
- 10:45 a.m. – Education in India, China, and Fraudulent Credentials
- Session led by Patrick Leahy
- 11:05 a.m. – Sponsored International Students
- Session led by Krista McCallum Beatty & Nicole Namy
- 11:20 a.m. – English Language Center
- Session led by Pat Walters & Mark Albee
- 11:35 a.m. – International Orientations
- Session led by Krista McCallum Beatty
- 11:50 a.m. – International Tas
- Session led by Stefanie Baier
- 12:05 p.m. – Q&A Session
- 12:30 p.m. – Adjourn
This session is designed for graduate program directors, coordinators, and secretaries, but all are welcome to attend. To attend, add the following Microsoft Teams link to your personal calendar. It will activate on February 3, prior to the event.