Individuals who process appointment forms
The HR Academic Operations Team has scheduled a GRAD Hiring training to refresh those individuals who process the appointment forms. This training will focus on the hiring process for graduate, undergraduate & professorial assistant students from the department’s and Human Resources’ perspective. We will discuss the crucial information for a smooth approval of these types of appointments.
The training will be held in Room 10 of the Nisbet building located at 1407 S. Harrison Road in East Lansing. There will be two identical session offerings - one in the morning and one in the afternoon - in hopes to accommodate schedules.
To register: The session is listed in the Courses for Employees at MSU through EBS and is titled: Administering Graduate, Undergraduate & Professorial Appointments
Class size is limited to 20 participants and these identical sessions are available:
- February 6th 1:30-4:00 p.m. or
- February 12th 9:30-12:00 p.m.
- Hiring a graduate, undergraduate or professorial assistant student-step-by-step
- The I9 policy and how it affects forms
- Error messages that may be encountered
- Frequently asked questions with items to take note of throughout the process