Audience: PhD students, postdocs, and PhD alumni
Your online presence, or lack thereof, in today's job market can mean the difference between getting a job or not. This workshop will help graduate students and postdocs enhance their ability to communicate their professional strengths clearly and coherently across digital platforms. The workshop will:
- Identify what digital presence is
- Describe why it is important when looking for a job
- Learn basic actions you can take to modify your digital presence
- Learn how to create an effective LinkedIn profile
- Learn basic social media etiquette and privacy settings
Registration is required. Registration period is 9/23 - 10/22/18.