Join us for an exciting virtual career series featuring MSU Asian Pacific Islander Desi American (APIDA) alumni for APIDA Heritage Month!
This career series is sponsored by the APIDA Heritage Month Planning Committee, APIDA Student Success Committee, Career Services Network, and MSU Alumni.
- Mingxue Arguello, DO (she/her) - Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Endocrinology, UT Health East Texas
- MSU Class of 2012, BS, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, College of Natural Science, Honors College
- MSU Class of 2016, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine
- April Clarin, RN (she/her) - Heart Failure Coordinator, Cadence Health
- MSU Class of 2012, BS, Physiology, MSU College of Natural Science; BS, Nursing (Loyola Univ)
- Peter Dinh, MLS (ASCP) (he/him) - Medical Laboratory Scientist/Supervisor Sparrow Hospital
- MSU Class of 2013, BS, Clinical Laboratory Sciences, College of Natural Science
- Kelly Ng-Feng (she/her) - Quality Control and Logistics Lead, Alterra Energy
- MSU Class of 2016, BS, Chemistry, College of Natural Science
- Jez Vedua-Cardenas, RDN, IBCLC (she/her) - Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Oakland County Health Division WIC (Women, Infants, and Children)
- MSU Class of 2011, BS, Nutritional Sciences and BS, Dietetics, College of Agriculture & Natural Resources
- Diana Xu, MHA (she/her) Quality and Business Operations Analyst, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- MSU Class of 2016, BS, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, College of Natural Science, Honors College; Master of Healthcare Administration (University of Illinois Chicago)