- On Being a Scientist: A Guide to Responsible Conduct in Research: Third Edition
Competing Interests, Commitments, and Values (page 43)
- MSU Research & Scholarly Integrity Resources
Conflict of Interest
- Will be assigned by email prior to the Workshop.
Federation of American Societies for Expermimental Biology
National Institutes of Health
- Conflict Of Interest, Confidentiality And Non Disclosure Rules For NIH Peer Reviewers
- Information For Reviewers Of Grant Applications And R&D Contract Proposals
- NIH Pre-Review Certification Form
- NIH Post-Review Certification Form
J. E. Bekelman, Y. Li and C.P. Gross. 2003. Scope and Impact of Financial Conflicts of Interest in Biomedical Research: A Systematic Review. JAMA 289(4):454-465.
Laura M. Brockway and Leo T. Furcht. 2006. Conflicts of interest in biomedical research— the FASEB guidelines. The FASEB Journal 20:2435-2438.
Catherine D. DeAngelis. 2006. Editorial: The Influence of Money on Medical Science. JAMA 296:996-998.
Council of Science Editors. Approved September 13, 2006. White Paper on Promoting Integrity in Scientific Journal Publications. 71 pp.
MSU Research Integrity Newsletter. Spring 2007. Objectivity and Conflict of Interest. 24 pp.
The New England Journal of Medicine Editorial Policies.
Prior Registration is Required for All Workshops!