MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- Help postdocs achieve their professional and personal goals while at MSU.
- Provide resources for social and career development.
- Initiate a mutual dialogue with the University administration.
- Create a well-recognized postdoctoral community.
- Welcome Dr. Aaron Reifler, the new Director of the MSU Postdoctoral Office (PDO)!
- Want to chat with Dr. Reifler? You can easliy book a 30 or 60 min appointment here.
- Congrats to Elias Bloom, Liu Guigen, and Trisha Dubie -- recipients of the MSU-PDA Spring 2020 Travel Award! Read about their research here.
- Congrats to the MSU-PDA 2019 Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award (PERA) winners: Dr. Nathan Good & Dr. Ana Sofia Mendes Leal!
- Missed the 2018 MSU postdoc orientation? No problem! You can download the orientation document and/or watch a video of the session.
- Note- there was no orientation in 2019. Stay tuned for information about postdoc orientation(s) in 2020.
We have a postdoc listserv!
To subscribe to our email list, email email@example.com and in the body of the message (not the Subject) type: SUBSCRIBE MSUPOSTDOCS
To unsubscribe from our email list, send a blank email to: MSUPOSTDOCSfirstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.