MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University. Our mission is to help MSU postdocs achieve their professional and personal goals.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- To help Postdoctoral members in achieving their scientific and personal goals while at MSU
- Provide resources for social and career development
- To initiate a mutual dialog with the University administration
- To create a well-recognized Postdoctoral association community.
- Take a look at the current steering committee.
- Bylaws of MSU PDA.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.