MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- The MSU Presidential Search Committee is seeking community input. They are looking for feedback regarding characteristics, qualifications and criteria for the university’s next president, as well as thoughts about what you consider to be the challenges and opportunities facing MSU. Comments may be made in-person at input sessions or submitted online. Make your voice heard!
- Call for applications for the 2019 Spring Travel Award (for conferences taking place January 1st to June 30th, 2019) is NOW OPEN! Click here for information about deadlines, eligibitliy, and how to apply.
- Missed the 2018 MSU postdoc orientation? No problem! You can download the orientation document and/or watch a video of the session.
- Click here for info about current MSU postdoc openings, here for info about a postdoc opportunity at Wayne State, and here for information about a fellowship program with the National Nuclear Security Administration.
- Congrats to the MSU-PDA 2018 Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award (PERA) winners: Omayma Alshaarawy and Caleb Trujillo.
- National Postdoc Appreciation Week (NPAW) is September 17th-21st. The MSU-PDA and The Graduate School are hosting a full day of events on Friday Sept 21st. There will be multiple professional development workshops, free lunch with a resource fair, and a social gathering at HopCat. RSVP today!
- The 2018 Southeast Michigan Postdoctoral Symposium is set to take place on October 6th, 2018 at the University of Michigan. Check out the schedule, register to attend, and submit your abstract!
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.