MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- Help postdocs achieve their professional and personal goals while at MSU.
- Provide resources for social and career development.
- Initiate a mutual dialogue with the University administration.
- Create a well-recognized postdoctoral association community.
- We are now accepting applications for MSU-PDA Spring 2020 Travel Award! Click here to learn more and apply!
- Congrats to Murielle Aalund, Sarah Doore, and Marisa Rinkus -- recipients of the MSU-PDA Fall 2019 Travel Award! Read about their research here.
- Congrats to the MSU-PDA 2019 Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award (PERA) winners: Dr. Nathan Good & Dr. Ana Sofia Mendes Leal!
- Missed the 2018 MSU postdoc orientation? No problem! You can download the orientation document and/or watch a video of the session.
- National Postdoc Appreciation Week is happening Sept 16-20th!
- The Postdoc Assocations at Wayne State and University of Michigan have opened up their events to MSU postdocs.
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.