MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- Help postdocs achieve their professional and personal goals while at MSU.
- Provide resources for social and career development.
- Initiate a mutual dialogue with the University administration.
- Create a well-recognized postdoctoral association community.
- Congrats to Murielle Aalund, Sarah Doore, and Marisa Rinkus -- recipients of the MSU-PDA Fall 2019 Travel Award! Read about their research here.
- Congrats to the MSU-PDA 2019 Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award (PERA) winners: Dr. Nathan Good & Dr. Ana Sofia Mendes Leal!
- Christian Danve Castroverde wins NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowship, and joins Wilfrid Laurier University as Assistant Professor. Congrats, Christian!!!
- Missed the 2018 MSU postdoc orientation? No problem! You can download the orientation document and/or watch a video of the session.
- Join us for our July Social Event!
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.