MSU-PDA is a volunteer based organization that depends on the community of postdoctoral scholars here at Michigan State University. Our mission is to help MSU postdocs achieve their professional and personal goals.
The MSU-PDA’s mission is to:
- To help Postdoctoral members in achieving their scientific and personal goals while at MSU
- Provide resources for social and career development
- To initiate a mutual dialog with the University administration
- To create a well-recognized Postdoctoral association community.
- Take a look at the current steering committee.
- Bylaws of MSU PDA.
MSU-PDA is now accepting applications for the 2018 MSU Postdoctoral Excellence in Research Award (PERA). Details can be found here.
MSU-PDA Fall travel awards 2017 winners: Vladimir Grubišić, Maryam Naghibolhosseini, Sudeep Perumbakkam. Their research and travel plan can be found here.
Slides and other material from "The teaching Narrative workshop", by Dr. Melissa McDaniels can be found here.
Conflict resolution: interactive workshop for developing communication skills and conflict resolution.
Date and time: March 23, 10am-2pm
Location: 150 Chittendon Hall
Register here: https://grad.msu.edu/node/1230/register
Taking charge of your career: strategies for postdocs using individual development plans and mentor networks. With Victor DiRita
Date and time: March 29, 12pm
Location: 208 BMB
Addressing imposter syndrome in academia. With Valerie Young
Date and time: March 29, 6-8pm
Location: B115 Wells Hall
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Send us your feedback. We appreciate it.