Do you find yourself staying up late to finish your work, only to feel sluggish the next day? When you do hit the sack, do you find it hard to shut off your brain? If so, you are not alone. Busy graduate students often sacrifice sleep in order to meet the demands of graduate school. In fact, a third of MSU students polled said that sleep issues had a negative impact on their academics in the previous year. Sleep can have a significant impact on academic performance. This workshop addresses how sleeping properly can help you work more efficiently and improve your overall quality of life.
• How sleep can help you "work smarter, not harder"
• How naps can help you improve your academic performance
• What one question you can answer that reveals how much "sleep debt" you have
• Techniques that can help you shut your mind off at night
• What to do if you have insomnia
Registration for this workshop is required. Registration will open on 12/14/17.