- GradPlan is the web-interactive system for Ph.D. students to create and store their Ph.D. Degree Plans and subsequent graduate program activities. Link to the log-in page: https://gradplan.msu.edu
- GradPlan replaces the Report of the Guidance Committee, Record of Comprehensive Exam, and the Dissertation Final Defense form.
- These plans can also be viewed in the GradInfo system. http://gradinfo.msu.edu. GradInfo collects data for Master’s and doctoral students in every graduate program.
- Final acceptance of the dissertation by the Graduate School and the final degree certification by the department, college and Office of the Registrar are all set up for final approval and stored electronically in GradPlan.
- All Ph.D. students who will complete their degree programs in Spring 2017 and thereafter should use GradPlan! For Spring 2017 and beyond, the only final Ph.D. degree certification process will be using GradPlan. There will be no more paper forms!
- NOTE: all sections in your plan ABOVE the Graduate School Sign off should be completed BEFORE you submit your dissertation to ProQuest.
Sample of a GradPlan that is complete up to the Graduate School sign off
GradPlan Student Guide - PDF version (updated 12/12/2012)