Major Code(s) by Department/Program
These items correspond to the numbers following certain items in the Graduate Study Majors lists. Close this window to return to your current location in the Major Fields of Study lists.
Test Information: MSU Testing Office
-  Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test is required of all applicants.
-  Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Subject Test is required of all applicants.
-  Miller Analogies Test is required of all applicants.
-  Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required of all applicants.
-  Program has specific requirements or application due date; contact department/unit.
-  Program has multiple application due dates; contact department/unit.
-  Program does not have an application deadline.
-  Admission to the Ecology, Evolutionary Biology and Behavior program requires admission to one of these participating departments: Anthropology, Computer Science and Engineering, Crop and Soil Sciences, Entomology, Fisheries and Wildlife, Forestry, Geography, Geological Sciences, Horticulture, Microbiology, Philosophy, Plant Biology, Plant Pathology, Psychology, Statistics & Probability or Zoology. In item 17 of the application, students should indicate a major code from one of the participating departments above and then follow the "How to Apply to the EEBB Program" instructions (http://www.msu.edu/~eebb/apply.html).
-  Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Subject Test is recommended.
[*] Required for international students only.